I really love the song so I wanted to do a tutorial was inspired by Ariana Grande’s Dangerous Woman Visual 1 Music video.
First off I’m using this Shu Uemura cushion foundation it has an antibacterial barrier so once the product is dispensed it doesn’t go back inside and spread bacteria. It also has a super soft cushion applicator which is fluffy unlike a normal cushion. It gives you a more airbrushed and heavier coverage – super love this you have to try it!
Try: Shu Uemura Cushion Foudnation: http://bit.ly/1RLIPL1
Time to cover my dark circles and other areas with some concealer – also going to use some to cover some hairs to create straight brows like Ariana. Blend out the edges with my cushion – it’s seriously multipurpose.
Try: Napoleon Perdis The One Concealer (5.2g / 0.18oz.) http://amzn.to/204e7SN
Next I’m going to draw in straight brows with an angled arch just above the end of my pupils. They are also a bit bolder and straight. I’m drawing just a top and bottom line and filling it in super softly in the middle. Taking a brow mascara I’m applying it to colour my brows and applying it against the direction of hair growth on the front brow area to make it look tousled fluffier and thicker.
Try: The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Design My Eyebrow (Auto) #1 Gray Brown http://amzn.to/1RLIiZk
Try: [The Face Shop] Lovely ME:EX Color My Brow #01 Gray Brown (6ml): http://amzn.to/1RLIhoi
Using the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette I’m applying a matte taupe along my crease line using a wind screen wiping motion working it up almost to my brows. Taking snakebite I’m using an angled brush to create a winged guide winging it out the connecting it to just above my crease line. Using this guide apply a medium brown in the outer v you created. Finally use a matte black shadow and an angled brush and draw a wing joining it to your outer lash line. Use a fluffy brush and blend your shadows using circular motions on the outer v so you don’t move the colours out too much and windscreen wiping motions on the edge colours to blend it out.
- Now take a gold shadow and apply it to the centre of your lids for a pop of colour.
- I’m adding back a little wing using a matte black shadow to define the eyeline using the excess product along the lower waterline. Taking a matte highlight colour apply it on the brow bone and blend down.
Try: UD Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette: http://amzn.to/1RLIV56
- Take some concealer on a brush and clean up any misplaced eyeshadows from blending. Blending out the line with my cushion.
- Now curl your lashes so they blend in with your falsies. Also line your upper waterline with black shadow to make your lash line look fuller too. I’m using these beautiful lashes by lavie lash which has a very natural textured look. Apply mascara on your bottom lashes to lengthen them to match your top lashes. Now apply some matte taupe along your lower lash line too to add some depth.
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler: http://bit.ly/1Tzyp5J
L’oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara, 374 Blackest Black, 0.27 Fluid Ounce: http://amzn.to/1RZI5XX
- Ariana’s cheeks are super chiselled so I’m using a warm contour colour and a fan brush and applying it just under my cheek bones stopping at the ends of my eyes. Also apply a cool toned contour colour underneath your jawline for a defined jaw and to hide any double chin happening. Also apply this along your forehead to make it look skinnier like Arianna’s.
- Using a cool toned brown and a thinner brush contour along your nose bridge starting from the corner of your eyebrows. Arian’s nose is very thin and kind of arrow like so I contoured along my nostril and the bottom as well to make it look more angled.
- Taking a matte highlight I’m applying it underneath my eyes along my cheekbones to create high looking cheekbones, as well as on my forehead, nosebrige and chin.
- Taking a shimmer pink strobe like highlighter applying this on top of the cheekbones lightly and on your nose tip and forehead.
Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette: http://amzn.to/1RLIAPT
theBalm Cindy-Lou Manizer: http://amzn.to/204gnJH
- Finally I’m using a nude lip liner to line my lips. Ariana has a soft cupids bow and a very full lower lip, so I’m over lining my lower lip to match. Apply a matte nude liquid lipstick all over the lips. I’m using this beautiful colour by Australis and all products are going to be linked below.
Thanks so much for watching don’t forget to subscribe if you haven’t already and check out my other videos if you haven’t already. Love you guys sososo much and I’ll see you guys in a couple of days! bye!!