When it comes to my everyday makeup routine one things for sure.
It should be minimal (product wise).
I don’t mind looking make up but if the look requires me to reach for too many products I get so lazy!! Of course “too many” products is all a matter of perspective. I consider this minimal since well.. the number of products we use these days has since expanded to TOO MANY!
This look is using shadows and contours to create a lively face without it looking too caked on. I use 2 tones of brows pretty much on the whole face and that makes this look “simple” in my books.
I hope you enjoy this look as much as I enjoy putting it on everyday :)!!
MAKEUP PRODUCT LINKS
1. Baby Pink BB Mineral Cream 20g SPF44 PA+++ / 02 Natural Color: http://amzn.to/1Udx9D0
2. Sana Heavy Rotation Coloring Eyebrow Mascara 04 http://amzn.to/1JZtaJI
3. Tony Moly Party Eyebrow can’t find it anymore but I suggest – CANMAKE Mix Eyebrow Grayish Brown: http://amzn.to/1JZthVy (v. popular product in Japan)
4. Charlotte Tilbury ‘The Classic’ Eye Liner Powder Pencil – The Audrey http://amzn.to/1JZtmsh
5. MAC Blending brush 217 http://amzn.to/1JZtpoc
6. Shu Uemura Gold Maison Kitsune Ltd. Ed. Silver one: http://amzn.to/1OyPJ6W
7.Innisfree Skinny Microcara Mascara: http://amzn.to/1UdxG7Z
8. TONYMOLY Tony moly Delight Tony Tint #2 Red http://amzn.to/1UdxKo6
9. HolikaHolika Honey Bouquet Shine Gloss #SPK101 Pink Dress: http://amzn.to/1UdxLIG