As promised my Igari style tutorial is now here :)! This is a slightly different style to the hangover makeup as it’s an updated style by Igari Shinobu for this winter season 2015! It is made to be paired with warm sweaters and coats! I also use Japanese brand makeup for this tutorial if you are interested in Japanese makeup products 🙂
- To achieve the smoothness of a baby’s skin use a pore minimising primer and this particular one leaves a bouncy dewy moisturised finish.
- Go for brightening pinky toned base like this bb cream – which claims to give you baby skin lol. Anything with a dewy finish instead of a matte powder finish will be best for this makeup look as the skin should look incredibly moist and not thirsty XD
- Some prefer such a dewy bee that it pretty much looks oily and it’s up to you. To achieve this effect I’ve used this strobing highlighter and stippled it onto the areas such as cheeks nose bridge forehead and chin where you want to highlight. You can even use a liquid highlighter with a pearlish gleam to it to achieve this effect or mix this strobing colour into your liquid foundation and tap it onto these areas.
- I finished off with some makeup finisher spray to give off the dewy vibe instead of powder.
- The thick straight brows are a key to this look. There is nothing dainty about this, in fact the makeup artist actually referred to them as ugly straight brows. However for a soft effect use powder instead of pencil and create the straight brow by filling in the curves on the lower part of your eyebrow and the top inner edge.
- I’m going to further soften the look by going in with this eyebrow mascara to lighten and create a fluffy finish.
- A key part of this look is also a lilac and purple toned eyeshadow. I’m going in with a brightening pearl base first to lighten the purple tone. I’m then dabbing a light layer of purple shadow on my lids and blending out. This particular colour is supposed to mimic the thin eyelid skin of babies and the purple blood vessels showing through to create a slightly purplish lid. Yes it’s that specific XD.
- For eyeliner you want it to look very natural so use a dark brown pencil liner and tight line and extend it slightly if you wish.
- Next curl your lashes for bright eyes and apply mascara concentrating on the centre lashes for that cute baby roundness. If you have long lashes this may be all you need otherwise I like to add some super natural looking lashes just to give them a bit more oomph and apply a layer of mascara on top as well. Use dark brown mascara if you have it but I only had black and I love this one.
- Next comes the most important part of the look which is the baby flush cheeks. Use a cram blush at the top of your cheeks and also along your nose bridge. the lines shouldn’t be joined and these 3 points are separate points of application. You want to create almost like a semi circle a line then a semicircle.
- Next use a peachy tone apply it to the bottom underneath your cream blush.
- This is specifically called sunset cheeks because of the colour and shape of the application.
- Finally finish off with a nudey rose colour lip. You want to apply a light colour in the centre and a slightly darker shade. Or in my case I’m just applying my lipstick using my lip liner and then using a pale pink gloss in the centre dabbing out. This is to create those little plump lips of a baby.
Products I Used
Dr Jart+ Ceramidin Cream 50ml http://amzn.to/1OEYH49
Santa Marche Silky clear window J ~Eru http://amzn.to/1N9Ufpn
Baby Pink BB Mineral Cream 20g SPF44 PA+++ / 02 Natural Color http://amzn.to/1OEYMES
The Balm Mary-lou Manizer Aka The Luminizer Shimmer, Highlighter and Eyeshadow, with Twinbeauty Brush: http://amzn.to/1N9UnoQ
NYX Cosmetics Make Up Setting Spray, Dewy Finish/Long Lasting, 2.03 Ounce: http://amzn.to/1N9UpNK
Kanebo KATE Designing Eyebrow N EX-5: http://amzn.to/1N9UvET
Sana Heavy Rotation Coloring Eyebrow Mascara 04: http://amzn.to/1N9UAIL
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection: http://amzn.to/1OEZ6n3
Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘N’ Kohl Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil – Barbarella Brown – Full Size http://amzn.to/1N9UJvX
L’oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara, 374 Blackest Black, 0.27 Fluid Ounce: http://amzn.to/1OEZfXz
10 Pairs Handmade Natural Soft False Eyelashes Fake Eye Lash http://amzn.to/1N9UQYc
CANMAKE / Cream Cheek CL01 Clear Red: http://amzn.to/1OEZli9
CANMAKE | Cheek Powder | Cheek & Cheek 05 Peach Petal: http://amzn.to/1N9UUHx
Lip Pencil – Subculture 1.45g/0.05oz: http://amzn.to/1N9UYqH
stila Lip Glaze, Pink Lemonade http://amzn.to/1N9V2Xu